If you experience a technical problem with your purchase please contact us immediately.
How does our warranty work?
- It is the customer’s obligation to ship back the product as per our return policy guideline
- After receiving the product, we will inspect if there are any technical problems and we will give a report and compensation, which could involve a product exchange or full refund, including delivery fees.
The warranty will not be upheld if:
- The problem is not covered by these terms of warranty (e.g. damage, problems or failure resulting from improper or faulty installation)
- If there is nothing wrong with the product (e.g. instructing the customer on the operation of the product and/or controls)
- If the purchaser is unable to provide a proof of purchase, validating that the product is within the warranty period