The Tri-Band Mobile Signal Booster for all networks guarantees 5 bars of 3G and 4G data and clear voice connections on the 850, 1800 and 2100 MHz frequency with all networks anywhere in Australia!
Simply do a quick installation and the Tri-Band Mobile Signal Booster will up your mobile signal from 1-2 bars to 5 bars. It works with any carrier and within any location that experiences subpar data and voice signal – whether you’re in the metro, the suburb or a regional area.
Its powerful mobile signal booster is ideal for sprawling areas up to 1500 square meters. You will be sure that your calls will not be dropped; you can send or receive SMS and MMS; and surf the internet or use apps on your mobile, tablet or laptop.
Our Tri-Band Mobile voice and data signal booster for all networks also boasts:
- Portable Design – Our Tri-Band Mobile Signal Booster for all Aussie networks has a sleek and portable design – set it up anywhere in your home, office, or shop.
- Compatibility with Any Aussie Mobile Carrier – No matter your mobile carrier, you can use our mobile phone signal tri-band booster to get that 5-bar signal! Simply install and switch it on to receive a 5-bar connection to any networks in Australia.
- Quick and Easy Installation – This portable tri-band mobile phone signal booster takes just a few minutes to install.
The kit includes the mobile signal booster, a mobile repeater, an outdoor antenna, 15-metre cable and adapter that are easy to put together.
- Manage Your Data – Prevent bill shock by setting a limit on data usage. You can monitor your uplink and downlink, easy!
- Technical Support – Our team of expert support specialists are ready to help you for that rare chance that you would need help with our mobile speed booster.
- Top Quality – To meet Australian quality standards, our devices have received CE & RoHS ISO certifications. You can be sure that the mobile phone signal booster that you have running in your premises is safe, fit for purpose, and durable.
|Coverage (sq. m.)||Place to use||Operator||Frequency||
Users Supporting Simultaneously
|Up to 1500 sq.m.||
|Telstra (3G, 4G)
Yes Optus (3G & 4G)
Vodafone (3G & 4G)
|824 ~ 849 MHz
1710 ~ 1785 MHz
1920 ~ 1980 MHz
|869~ 894 MHz
1805~ 1880 MHz
2110 ~ 2170 MHz
|AC90-264V,output DC 5V / 3A||350 x 230 x 50mm||5 KG.|