The Tri-Band Mobile Signal Booster for all networks guarantees 5 bars of 4G data and voice connections on the 900, 1800 and 2100 MHz and is compatible with all mobile carriers in Australia.
It takes just a few minutes to install, and each kit includes an outdoor antenna, an indoor antenna, mobile signal repeater, power adapter and a 15-metre cable, so you can connect the tri-band mobile phone signal booster unit from inside your home, office or shop to the outdoor antenna.
Our Tri-Band Mobile voice and data signal booster for all networks also boasts:
- Portable Design – The Tri-Band Mobile Signal Booster is a compact and portable design mobile phone signal booster – set it up anywhere in your home, office, or shop and have a go at fast Internet and clear voice signal.
- Compatibility with Aussie Mobile Carriers – No matter your mobile carrier, you can use our mobile phone signal tri-band booster to get that 5-bar signal! Simply install and switch it on to receive a 5-bar connection to any networks. It works best in places not served by a top-speed mobile connection.
- Quick and Easy Installation – This compact and portable tri-band mobile phone signal booster takes just a few minutes to install. Put together the kit inclusions by following the user guide, and you’re good to go!
- Save Data and Stay on Your Mobile Plan – Prevent bill shock by setting a limit on data usage. You can monitor your uplink and downlink, so you’re assured you’re staying within your mobile and data plan!
- Technical Support – Our team of expert support specialists are ready to help you for that rare chance that you would need help with our mobile speed booster.
- Top Quality – To meet Australian quality standards, our devices have received CE & RoHS ISO certifications. You can be sure that the mobile phone signal booster that you have running in your premises is safe, fit for purpose, and durable.
|Coverage (sq. m.)||Place to use||Operator||Frequency||
Users Supporting Simultaneously
|Up to 300 sq.m.||Small Boat
|Telstra (3G & 4G)
Yes Optus (3G & 4G)
Vodafone (3G & 4G)
|900 / 1800 / 2100||50|
890 ~ 915 MHz
1710 ~ 1785 MHz
1920 ~ 1980 MHz
|935~ 960 MHz
1805~ 1880 MHz
2110 ~ 2170 MHz
|AC90-264V,output DC 5V / 3A||256*206*57 mm.||2.9 KG.|