Our Dual Band Booster – Voice & 3G All Networks – 150 square meters mobile signal booster provides up to 5 bars of 3G mobile signal whether you’re on the road, out on the water or beyond the metro region. It is compatible with major Aussie telcos, such as Vodafone and Optus, connecting on the 900 and 2100 MHz frequencies across the country.
In addition to having a boosted dual-band high-speed mobile voice and data signals, you can also enjoy:
- Compatibility with all Australian telcos – Whether you’re with Optus, Vodafone or a small mobile phone and data provider, the Dual Band Booster will strengthen your signal from 1-2 bars to 5 bars, so you don’t have to worry about having to switch telcos, dropping calls or waiting for data to download.
- Sleek and Portable Design – Our Dual-Band mobile signal booster has been designed to ensure ease of use in a sleek and attractive package that doesn’t get in the way of safety and portability. You can set it up anywhere in your home, office or shop.
- Easy to Install – It doesn’t need a trained technician to get it up and running. This plug-and-play mobile signal booster takes 15 minutes tops to install. Included in the kit are easy to follow help guides to make sure you can set up this device quickly and fuss-free.
- Data Management – Prevent bill shock by setting a limit on data usage. You can see how much data uplink and downlink can be used.
- Technical Support – Our team of expert technical support specialists are ready to help you for that rare chance that you would need help with our Dual-Band mobile speed booster.
- Top Quality – To meet Australian quality standards, our devices have received CE & RoHS ISO certifications. You can be sure that the mobile phone signal booster that you have running in your premises is safe, fit for purpose, and durable.
|Coverage (sq. m.)||Place to use||Operator||Frequency||
Users Supporting Simultaneously
|Up to 150 sq.m.||Boat Home
Other Middle Size Areas
|Yes Optus (2G & 3G)
Vodafone (2G & 3G)
|900 / 2100||50|
890 ~ 915 MHz
1710 ~ 1785 MHz
|935~ 960 MHz
1805~ 1880 MHz
|AC/220V±10% 45~55Hz||195*180*20 mm.||0.5 KG.|