The Dual Band mobile phone signal booster guarantees 5 bars of 4G mobile phone signals on the 850and 1800MHz frequency regardless of mobile network. It’s a Telstra mobile booster, Vodafone mobile booster and Optus mobile booster all rolled into one. It also works with smaller networks across Australia!
Whether you’re making calls, texting or running mobile apps for business and personal use, simply install, plug and play the Dual Band mobile phone signal booster and take your mobile signal from 1-2 bars to 5 bars.
In addition to experiencing clear voice calls, fast text messaging and seamless Internet connection, you can also enjoy:
- Attractive and Portable Design – Our all-network dual-band mobile signal booster has been designed not only to ensure ease of installation and use, but also a sleek and attractive design. Set it up in your premises almost the way you would place a décor in your home, office or shop!
- Compatibility with All Australian Networks – You don’t have to switch networks to make the mobile phone signal booster work. Just connect and switch it on to receive a 5-bar connection to all networks across Australia.
- Quick and Easy Installation – This portable dual-band mobile phone signal booster takes a few minutes tops to install and doesn’t need a seasoned technician to set up.
- Data Allowance Management – Prevent bill shock by setting a limit on data usage. You can monitor your uplink and downlink, easy!
- Technical Support – Our team of expert support specialists are ready to help you for that rare chance that you would need help with our mobile speed booster.
- Top Quality – To meet Australian quality standards, our devices have received CE & RoHS ISO certifications. You can be sure that the mobile phone signal booster that you have running in your premises is safe, fit for purpose, and durable.
|Coverage (sq. m.)||Place to use||Operator||Frequency||
Users Supporting Simultaneously
|Up to 300 sq.m.||Small Boat
|Telstra (2G & 4G)
Yes Optus (4G)
890 ~ 915 MHz
1710 ~ 1785 MHz
|935~ 960 MHz
1805~ 1880 MHz
|AC/220V±10% 45~55Hz||190*180*20 mm.||0.5 KG.|