All Networks 4G mobile phone signal booster guarantees 5 bars of 4G mobile phone signal on the 1800 MHz frequency in areas up to 1,000 square meters.
This is especially ideal if your property or location is out in regions and suburbs that do not have a stable fast mobile signal or if you’re quite far from the nearest mobile phone tower.
Designed to support owners and dwellers of large real estates or multi-floor establishments, the All Networks 4G mobile signal booster ensures that your communication needs are met, whether for personal connection or business operations.
In addition to having a boosted single-band high-speed mobile voice and data signals, you can also enjoy:
- Simple and Portable Design – Our all-network mobile signal booster has been designed to ensure ease of installation and use. Simply can set it up anywhere in your home, office or shop and have a go at fast data and voice connection.
- Compatibility with All Australian Networks – You don’t have to switch networks to make the mobile phone signal booster work. Just connect and switch it on to receive a 5-bar connection from Telstra, Optus, Vodafone or other networks across Australia.
- Ease of Installation – This portable mobile signal booster takes 15 minutes tops to install and doesn’t need a seasoned technician to set up.
- Data Allowance Management – Prevent bill shock by setting a limit on data usage. You can see how much data uplink and downlink can be used!
- Technical Support – Our team of expert technical support specialists are ready to help you for that rare chance that you would need help with our Dual-Band mobile speed booster.
- Top Quality – To meet Australian quality standards, our devices have received CE & RoHS ISO certifications. You can be sure that the mobile phone signal booster that you have running in your premises is safe, fit for purpose, and durable.
|Coverage (sq. m.)||Place to use||Operator||Frequency||
|Up to 1000 sq.m.||Small Hotel
Other large areas
|Yes Optus (4G)
|1800||Repeater and all accessories|
824 ~ 849 MHz
|869~ 894 MHz||AC90-264V,output DC 5V / 3A||200 x 120 x 35mm||1.4 KG.|