$ 0. Save $ 0
Units Sold: 54
The 3G Signal Booster works on the 2100 MHz frequency, which is the most common 3G mobile signal in the Australian regions and suburbs outside metro cities.
The mobile signal booster takes no more than 15 minutes to set up and instantly gives you a 5-bar reception.It is also possible to boost 4G signal, if 2100 MHz frequency is used in the specific area for transmitting 4G.
Designed to serve spaces up to 300 sqm, this signal booster is ideal for mid-size properties, such as single-family homes, offices or shops that don’t receive good coverage from mobile phone towers or are a good distance away from the exchange.
Serving up to 50 connections at a time, the phone signal booster provides fast data and voice connection within its 300 sqm limit. However, you have the option to set the maximum and minimum data usage to avoid bill shock or using up your plan’s data allowance.
As with all our mobile phone repeaters and mobile phone signal boosters, this device meets CE & RoHS ISO standards, so you are assured of the best quality and safety. Our team of technical support is available to give assistance if you need any.
b) Export power LED denote
To choose the right option, you would need to determine the network you would like to improve – 2G, 3G, 4G or all, the network provider and the area size (square feet or meters).
We provide Standard Line Products in case you get 3-5 bars outside on your mobile and Pro Line products in case your outside signal is from 1-2 bars.
Our signal boosters are CE, ISO & RoHS certified.
Here’s a simple, quick test to check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster.
The only thing you should do is check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Find the highest point where you could put the outside antenna (generally on the roof).
2. Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are at that highest point
3. If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you’ll get a sufficiently powerful solution.
4. If you are suffering from poor outside signal strength of 1-2 bars, then our powerful booster kit will come to help you to get out of that troublesome situation and provide 5 full constant bars inside. (Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the quantity of bars won’t go higher than 3-4 bars inside.)
5. If your outside signal strength is 3-4 bars, then we recommended you purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
6. In case you have 4-5 bars outside, then no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power will be sufficient enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
7. Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades to help you have an easy set-up.
This booster is specially designed to work with a poor outdoor signal. We offer a Yagi antenna and more powerful booster included in the kit. The High Power Booster guarantees 5 constant bars inside your property.
You may still upgrade with more internal antennas and extra cable to be able get a signal in all the corners over your home, office or wherever you are using it.