The simplest way to test if your place is suitable for a mobile booster is to check the signal bars on your phone on the outside of your property.
- Find the highest point where you could put the antenna (generally the roof)
- Check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone at that place.
- If you have 0 bars – contact us for help to make sure you get a sufficiently powerful option.
- If you have 1-2 bars signal, a booster will help to increase the signal to 5 bars.
for 1-2 bars is highly recommended that you upgrade to a more powerful antenna than that provided in the standard kit. You can do this by choosing the upgrade option (Yagi) in the product page.
- If you have 3 bars, you won't need such powerful antennas and a standard booster kit will be enough to gain 5 bars.
- Measure your property size to make sure the cable set included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra internal antennas and a cutting tool to help you have an easy set-up.