With this simple and quick test, you can check whether your place is suitable for a signal booster or not. What you need to do is to check your outside signal strength on your mobile phone. Here are the steps to do that.
- You need to find the highest point where you can put your outside antenna (usually on the roof).
- After finding that highest point check how many signal bars you see on your mobile phone’s display while you are there.
- If you have 0 bars make sure to contact us for help in order to get the right recommendation.
- In case you receive 1-3 bars outside you need a powerful booster to improve your poor outside signal. Our powerful booster will provide you with 5 full constant bars inside. Of course, you can also use a standard kit with a yagi antenna, but the number of bars inside your house will not go higher than 3-4 bars.
- With 3-4 bars outside signal strength, we recommended you to purchase a standard booster kit with a yagi antenna upgrade.
- With 4-5 bars outside no yagi upgrade is required as in this case the standard kit’s power is enough to provide you with full 5 bars indoors.
- It is important to measure your property size to make sure the cable length included in a kit will be enough. We offer extra upgrades in case of need.